Translate

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Enterprise Nation fund

So I joined in March, but they ran out of funds in April they ran out of funds within 2days of re-opening, so on the 1st May 2012 I am asking (beggin) for your to log on (via Facebook) and vote for me.

I need 500 votes to secure the funds and so far have around 28 I have 2 days to do this, please please please vote for me.

Me and My mum run and organise Craft fairs, we need the money to grow the venture and secure larger venues, If we are able to do this we can help more crafters get there business seen and give them that much needed platform for them to succeed in their business

Vote for Getthriftys UK Craft fairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, I appreciate it alot, If you leave a link I will also visit & follow thank you